Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is about the same as in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,901 (C$4,490) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Galaţi costs 1,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 389,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)