Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30629 EUR / TND
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,605 (5,239 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 4 hours ago)