Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01138 EUR / INR
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 52% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,297 (₨114,016) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,523 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hyderabad, India costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)