Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09124 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,946 (21,333 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)