Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 46% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,248 in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Murcia costs €140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bauru costs R$ 4.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,023 (about 2 hours ago)