Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 18% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,465 in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)