Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09349 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,243 (kr 45,389) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)