Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00008 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,510 (18,715,507 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)