Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Turin, Italy
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01489 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 9% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,454 (164,828 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 4 hours ago)