Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03827 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 30% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,900 (49,659 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (about 1 hour ago)