Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20184 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,748 (RM8,663) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)