Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,538 (3,035 CUC) in Holguín.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)