Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 38% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,607 (44,962,190 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Patiala costs ₨55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 68 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sorocaba costs R$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)