Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,226 (₨108,458) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)