Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23479 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,640 (S/. 6,984) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lelystad costs €1.64 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)