Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,768 (CH$1,618,522) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)