Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,146 (COL$4,938,713) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)