Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 19% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,270 in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)