Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12264 EUR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 785 prices entered by 63 different people.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,745 ($b14,226) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 650 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)