Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12774 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 33% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,934 (15,138元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Veliko Tarnovo costs 64 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vidin costs 10 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (about 2 hours ago)