Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12763 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 33% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,797 (14,079元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (33 minutes ago)