Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01101 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,113 (руб 101,091) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)