Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,989 (C$4,627) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)