Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,037 (CH$1,870,705) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Howrah costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)