Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,747 (₩4,936,730) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)