Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 349 prices entered by 51 different people.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is about the same as in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,000 ($3,624) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latur costs ₨250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.57 (about 5 hours ago)