Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 429 prices entered by 58 different people.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is about the same as in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,004 ($3,577) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)