Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00990 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 63% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,048 (105,904 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)