Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30606 EUR / TND
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Turin you would need to make just about €967 (3,158 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)