Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25178 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Turin (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,477 (13,810 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)