Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00110 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,126 (CH$1,940,473) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)