Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 49% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Turin you would need to make just about €1,279 (5,956,896 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)