Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Turin, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020.
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Turin (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Turin you would need to make just about €2,388 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 4 hours ago)