Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 2563.123 COP / LYD *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 54% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,301,162 (2,068 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,450,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)