Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4178.298 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 118% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,133,455 (€1,947) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,730,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nagpur costs ₨140 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latur costs ₨250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 5 hours ago)