Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 125% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,387,988 (€1,947) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,730,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 4 hours ago)