Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 174.531 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 49% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,228,723 (Mex$ 29,959) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,520,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)