Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.778 COP / MMK
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 82% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$6,931,484 (2,494,872 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,810,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)