Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 179.595 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,787,308 (Mex$ 21,088) in Xalapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,330,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 5 hours ago)