Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 537.178 COP / CNY
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 35% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,412,063 (8,213元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,270,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)