Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 63.761 COP / SDG *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 54% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,740,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$1,707,567 (26,781 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)