Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 47.708 COP / INR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 9% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,280,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$2,975,462 (₨62,368) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 775 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Geneva costs CHF 9 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)