Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 48.994 COP / INR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 6% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,240,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$3,036,290 (₨61,972) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)