Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020.
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,958,709 in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,590,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)