Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 4264.043 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 156% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,606,863 (€2,253) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,750,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)