Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 36.267 COP / RSD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,594,204 (99,105 Дин.) in Užice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,420,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)