Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Ushuaia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ushuaia.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 45.217 COP / ARS *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,180,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$2,621,242 (ARS $57,970) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)