Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.979 COP / JPY
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 255% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$12,667,104 (¥362,138) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,570,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)