Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.674 COP / ALL
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 60% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,070,849 (146,244 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,170,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)