Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4209.392 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 121% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,834,573 (€1,861) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,550,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 4 hours ago)